PDA

View Full Version : G I Blues outtake

maxiefields
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
:hmm:This different isnt it,as I get older I dont Know whats new and whats not,Its all becoming a Blur!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0tUA3ILQTE

ElvisChick
07-19-2007, 01:33 PM
I havent watched G.I. Blues in a while but that is definately something i havent seen on that movie before. Cool though:D(y)

KPM
07-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Thats in the movie I'm pretty sure. I'll have to watch it but I'm 90% sure its in it.

goodelvisgirl
07-19-2007, 05:38 PM
i think it's in the movie cos it seems like i'v seen it befor thanks for posting though cos i havent seen the movie in a while

Sonny
07-20-2007, 06:27 AM
Good one, it could be in the movie for some of us, since Tonight's Allright For Love appeared in the European version.

The US version had Tonight Is So Right For Love instead, and that is a completely diff'rent sounding song.

Sonny

Elvis 1972
07-21-2007, 12:33 PM
"Tonight Is So Right For Love" was the version that was in the movie "G.I. Blues" that was screened in the UK. When it was discovered that the other version was released on the back of the "Wooden Heart" single in Germany and other parts of Europe, some dealers started importing copies into the UK. Decca (who distributed RCA records in the UK) warned the dealers that they were infringing copyright laws and could be prosecuted for importing and selling them. But we still managed to get copies of the single!

Rita

toffe
07-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Thank you, i have never seen this before!! :clap: