PDA

View Full Version : elvis- the eagle has landed

geordie
06-07-2007, 09:48 AM
i have just bought this c.d. off a workmate, i havnt played it yet and was wondering has anyone else got it,if so where is the concert from and is the c.d. any good thanks in advance :D

thehillbillycat
06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
i have just bought this c.d. off a workmate, i havnt played it yet and was wondering has anyone else got it,if so where is the concert from and is the c.d. any good thanks in advance :D

The Eagle Has Landed is from June 4, 1975 and is one of my favorite concerts from that year. He was in Houston, Texas performing at the Hofheinz Pavillion in front of 12,000 fans. The two liner The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You that is on the FTD Southern Nights is from this show. The first three tracks is from Murfreesboro, TN but the rest is from June 4, 1975. Little Darlin' is pure funny. More funny than the one on Moody Blue in my opinion. The shows from that tour are great and quite of few of them are soundboards from that tour as well. Cut 'Em Down to Size, A Capital Performance, Let Me Take You Home, Dallas 75, Howdy Houston, Fly Trouble, Sold Out In Dixie, and Movin' Moblie are all from this same tour and all of them are great shows.

geordie
06-08-2007, 08:07 AM
thanks for the info elvislennon im looking foward to hearing this show now (y)