PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about this?

meg
05-27-2007, 02:33 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=83652269

Awickedreigndrop
05-27-2007, 02:50 AM
I seen this before but I didn't know that they had a myspace page:hmm: . I think it's stupid. (n)

ajr
05-27-2007, 03:07 AM
IF this guy will stick to getting the truth & the real facts out to the public......I wish him well. Maybe all this can finally come to an end !!

IF he doesn't do what he's set out to do; I think he'll never be taken as a serious film-maker ever again.

To offer a "reward" was pretty stupid, IMO....and I did tell him that !!
He's bound to get a lot of crazies .
But, to be fair.....he's found a lot of people from Elvis' past that's never been interviewed before.
I can only sit by & see how this is presented. You can bet I'll have plenty to say then......;)

SeeSeeRider777
05-27-2007, 04:39 AM
This guy is stupid. But imagine if somebody collected the money. I would be shocked. :jawdrop:

Holly
05-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Oh come on!:blink: .....this is ridiculous. I know that everyone of us wants Elvis to be alive, but the truth is: HE'S DEAD! If he would be alive, he would never let Lisa and Vernon nor his fans believe that he's dead. He loved Lisa Marie more than anything on this world and he would never do a thing to hurt her!!! He adored his fans and did everything he could to please them!! I really doubt he would fake his own death!

So, I agree with SeeSeeRider, this guy IS STUPID!! :cursing: :cursing: :!:

P.S.: And for the record, a lot of people claim that 2 Pac is still alive too, but we all know that's not true eather!

marijaep
05-27-2007, 07:05 AM
I've seen that before (n)
Tasteless...I try to ignore stuff like that(n)

Marija

Diane
05-27-2007, 07:27 AM
One word..........Bosh!

Diane

srj1967
05-27-2007, 07:34 AM
I won't comment until after I've seen the film, if I bother to see it at all.

But the trailer seems balanced, and shows both sides of the "debate" ...

ajr
05-27-2007, 08:21 AM
I won't comment until after I've seen the film, if I bother to see it at all.

But the trailer seems balanced, and shows both sides of the "debate" ...

It does seem balanced so far, doesn't it?
This stuff has gone on for 30 years. It's time to let EP ,RIP.
Maybe, this can end the controversy .
Isn't it way past time to stop all the gossip??

Even I have given him names of people to run down that most books leave out. If he's going to do this, I want him to do it right !
Maybe then we can all leave EP alone & just enjoy what he gave us.....his incredible voice ....:notworthy

meg
05-27-2007, 09:05 AM
ajr:the truth & the real facts out

We know it all since 1977.So why all this nonsense(n)

ajr
05-27-2007, 10:08 AM
We know it all since 1977.So why all this nonsense(n)

Because it's all still going on.....time to bury it all .
Let them "do their thing". Maybe then ,it will finally be over .

meg
05-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Because it's all still going on.....time to bury it all .
Let them "do their thing". Maybe then ,it will finally be over .

That are gullible stupid people.I know one of them she will always believe that!(n)

ajr
05-27-2007, 10:23 AM
That are gullible stupid people.I know one of them she will always believe that!(n)
I've met several that have been fooled or fooled themselves .
I try to empathize with them .

It's almost August ....it will get worse.
Just hope that the truth will finally be something others can see for themselves. I've always felt sorry for the ones that were fooled .
It's like EP dying over & over again. :'(

meg
05-27-2007, 10:32 AM
I've met several that have been fooled or fooled themselves .
I try to empathize with them .

That are people who believe everything.Maybe in America people like conspiracies...(n)

ajr
05-27-2007, 10:47 AM
That are people who believe everything.Maybe in America people like conspiracies...(n)
I can't say we "like them" , but we seem to have more than our share .
Of course, some conspiracies turn out to be true....;)
As with Nixon........:hmm:

meg
05-27-2007, 11:18 AM
I can't say we "like them" , but we seem to have more than our share .
Of course, some conspiracies turn out to be true....;)
As with Nixon........:hmm:

But everybody with brains knew elvis was dead.There was no reason for a conspiracy.:lol:

ajr
05-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Ever since Aug. 16th, 1977 , there have been questions, suspicions , doctors disagreeing that were there and "other stories" including from the MM. So, if anyone will take the time & answer every suspicion & question.... perhaps it will end . I, for one , am happy to let them.
But, I'll have plenty to say IF I disagree with something or they don't cover it all. ;)

epcomics
05-27-2007, 11:59 AM
This made me remember the movie Independence Day when the spaceships appear, there is their ecstatic woman yelling "They're here to bring back Elvis!"

ajr
05-27-2007, 12:14 PM
This made me remember the movie Independence Day when the spaceships appear, there is their ecstatic woman yelling "They're here to bring back Elvis!"

But, wouldn't it be nice if Elvis wasn't the butt of everyones jokes anymore ?? :'(

meg
05-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Ever since Aug. 16th, 1977 , there have been Suggestion, suspicions , doctors disagreeing that were there and "other stories" including from the MM. So, if anyone will take the time & answer every suspicion & question.... perhaps it will end .

That all is only if you believed it!And I never did.And there will not be an end.After this shit comes another gail,hinton etc who tells again fairytales!:!: :!:

ajr
05-27-2007, 02:10 PM
There were many that believed ...or maybe just hoped. Then some came .pretending to be Elvis. That hurt a lot of people.
Gail never pretended to "be Elvis." She just put in print all the questions the fans had. And she was crucified.... wrongly I thought.

As for Hinton, I think he was badly fooled himself. After I read his book, I said he was either crazy ,on drugs or someone really did a number on him.
Maybe, it was a little of all. To want something so badly, sometimes destroys your "common sense."

Let's try to put all this BS to rest.

meg
05-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Its unbelieveble that people believe that all.And 30 years long.But you´ll see the next will come and tell a nice story.THERE WILL BE NO END FOR THE ALIVE-BELIEVERS(n) (n) (n)

ajr
05-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Well, we can hope it ends. It's way past time.
IF Adam does his job , I'm hoping at least more come to the truth.
He has a chance to do something important in this effort.
He has the money, opportunity, he's got interviews from many involved back then. Let's hope he pushes it through to the end.

Of course, you may be right. How long does one think E could live ,if alive??
He's 72 now...do we have to give it another 30 years ?? :hmm:

We might all be gone by then. ;)

Tony Trout
05-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, we can hope it ends. It's way past time.
IF Adam does his job , I'm hoping at least more come to the truth.
He has a chance to do something important in this effort.
He has the money, opportunity, he's got interviews from many involved back then. Let's hope he pushes it through to the end.

Of course, you may be right. How long does one think E could live ,if alive??
He's 72 now...do we have to give it another 30 years ?? :hmm:

We might all be gone by then. ;)

AJR,

That's true...by the way, check your PMs for a question not related to this thread.

Take Care,
Tony Trout

franny
05-27-2007, 04:02 PM
This is crazy! (n)

You don't hear this kind of talk about any other entertainers, that have passed on, even though I would be very happy if Elvis was still alive...

franny

Merry
05-27-2007, 04:34 PM
This is crazy! (n)

You don't hear this kind of talk about any other entertainers, that have passed on, even though I would be very happy if Elvis was still alive...

franny

I agree.

It is because there is so much love, the fans embracing Elvis, as they always have.

It is all out of love.

Jess

franny
05-27-2007, 06:24 PM
That could be the reason, Jess, but sometimes these things are done for publicity and attention...

Not that I doubt, the love we the fans have for Elvis! :clap:

franny

Albert
05-28-2007, 11:29 AM
O well, at least they put more effort in the 30th anniversary than BMG and the moviecompanies that own Elvis catalogue.

I don't think this will hurt Elvis' image more than the garbage BMG managed to release the past few years (where's Ernst by the way?). Things like this movie only make Elvis bigger than life.