PDA

View Full Version : August 2007

joanne
04-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Anybody know the full line up of who will be in Memphis for Elvis week?
Are any of the memphis mafia going?
I know there is info on elvis.com but anybody who knows anymore please post.

Dovey
04-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I really have not heard much about it... but I did hear that it is going to be very very pricey.$$$$. Someone did say that the "Queen Bee" will be there but that is all I really heard .. would not surprise me one bit if the MM are there with her being as they are good friends "now". Dovey ;)

ajr
04-13-2007, 07:58 PM
http://elvis.com/elvisweek/2007/ew_events.asp

I didn't see many MM members . Geller & Schilling ???????
Same old & of course Priscilla ....

joanne
04-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I really have not heard much about it... but I did hear that it is going to be very very pricey.$$$$. Someone did say that the "Queen Bee" will be there but that is all I really heard .. would not surprise me one bit if the MM are there with her being as they are good friends "now". Dovey ;) The only ones who try and keep in with her are Jerry Schilling, George Klein and Joe Esposito.
Thats because if they suck up to her and the estate then they`ll make more money.
Joe Esposito found out to his cost that he had to keep Priscilla on side when she took him to court over the home movies video.
Since then he can`t say enough good things about her.
I actually have more respect for guys like marty lacker etc who are still straight talkers.

Burning_Love
04-15-2007, 08:52 AM
The only ones who try and keep in with her are Jerry Schilling, George Klein and Joe Esposito.
Thats because if they suck up to her and the estate then they`ll make more money.
Joe Esposito found out to his cost that he had to keep Priscilla on side when she took him to court over the home movies video.
Since then he can`t say enough good things about her.
I actually have more respect for guys like marty lacker etc who are still straight talkers.

I agree totally !! The ones who have kept the story quiet are the ones who have stuck by Elvis.

I would love to go to Elvis week !! :king: