View Full Version : If You Could Ask him.....what would you ask?
12-23-2006, 10:46 PM
I was in the chat room the other night discussing this with elvispresleyfan1935, and the idea seemed so intriguing to me I thought I'd start a thread on it....
If you were in the chat room with Elvis, and you could ask him something, what would it be? I would ask him why he didn't fight to get out of the movie contracts sooner, and I'd also ask him what he thinks of Lisa Marie's singing career. I'd love to see what you all would ask Elvis if you could......
12-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Like I said before, that so DIFFICULT to come up with one because there are so many things that come to mind..First off, i would much rather have asked him a question in person rather than some chatroom :P . One I would really wanted to know, is after 1976 was over, why didn't he get rid of the Colonel and take some time off and get is health better...instead of continuing touring for the next eight months...but that is just one of the many I would ask.
12-23-2006, 11:13 PM
I know what you mean Brad, it'd be much more exciting to be able to have been to ask him things in person, and true, ther are so many things I'd love to ask him besides what I mentioned. I guess if there's anything else I would truly want to know, it's where did he see his career going? Had he not died, I wonder about the possibliities......
12-24-2006, 02:54 PM
I'll assume that I'm asking these questions to Elvis while he was still alive and that he has not been in hiding all these years. I don't think he'd be a chatroom/internet kind of guy somehow ...
Okay, so these questions are to Elvis on the night of August 16, 1977 ... and, being a professional journalist by trade, my questions would be very direct.
1. How did you really feel about going into the army?
2. Why do you let the Colonel take so much of your money?
3. Do you really talk to your twin, Jesse Garon?
4. Why are you touring so much? Is that want you really want to do right now?
5. What's the real reason you won't do a world tour?
6. How was your visit to the dentist? (Just kidding ...) :P
7. Why have you let yourself go? What's wrong? Why all the pills?
8. What were your biggest mistakes? What do you think you got right?
9. Forget everyone else ... the fans, the music business, the friends, the family. What do you want to do with your life right now?
10. Would please sign my guitar? Er, and my entire LP and single collection ...! (y)
12-24-2006, 03:00 PM
Those are excllent questions srj1967 ....would make for a very interesting interview !!!
12-26-2006, 07:17 AM
did you know lucy de barbin
12-26-2006, 01:22 PM
If you had it to do over again, would you?
12-26-2006, 08:47 PM
I think also, if I could, I'd ask him what he thinks of the music scene today......:hmm:
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.